Sökning: "smart communication"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 288 uppsatser innehållade orden smart communication.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : Recent developments in smart manufacturing enable convergence between the digital and physical worlds of modern manufacturing facilities. This evolution is, however, far from trivial and thorough research and investigation needs to be conducted regarding dynamic connectivity of assets and implementation of data driven analytics, which provides deeper insight into the operational processes. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Fasta tillståndets elektronik
Sammanfattning : The thesis aims to develop a prototype for a Smart Case for Remote Radio Kits at the department of Demo & Event at Ericsson in Kista.The smart case consists of a mechanical structure (the case itself with ) and an electronic system that includes a temperature sensor, a LCD display showing the temperature, a GPS (global positioning system) module for positioning the case, a GSM (Global System for Mobile Communications) module and a microcontroller Arduino UNO. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för informationssystem och –teknologi
Sammanfattning : The concept of the Internet of Things is driven by advancements of the Internet with the interconnection of heterogeneous smart objects using different networking and communication technologies. With the rapidly increasing number of interconnected devices present in the life of a person, providing authentication and secure communication between them is considered a key challenge. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this bachelor thesis was to contribute to the literature on how follow-up work of Lean can be performed in general as well as Lean-related follow-up work in company operating in process industry. In order to fulfill this purpose, the thesis has used two research questions: “How can leaders perform follow-up work of Lean in general?” and “How can leaders in a large Swedish company, operating in process industry, perform follow-up work of Lean?”. LÄS MER
5. Paving the Path to Purchase : a study on the integration of a branded retail application in physical storesMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to explore the integration of a branded retail application in physical stores. Doing so, this study was conducted with a qualitative and abductive approach in the form of a case study focusing on H&M. LÄS MER