Sökning: "social aid"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 762 uppsatser innehållade orden social aid.
1. INTERNATIONAL STUDENT MOBILITY: MEDIATION OF TRANSNATIONAL STUDENT MOBILITY: A CASE OF UGANDAN STUDENTS IN SWEDENMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This study examines international student mobility from Uganda to Sweden to understand how this mobility is mediated. More specifically, the study examines the use and impact of intermediaries involved in the student migration process with the aim of bridging the existing gap in the mediation of students from low developed countries to non-English speaking countries. LÄS MER
2. “Socialt arbete blir till en socialadministration” - En kvalitativ studie om socialsekreterares upplevelser av arbetet med ekonomiskt bistånd under covid-19 pandeminKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to examine, through qualitative interviews, how social workers who works with social aid perceive how the work with clients has been affected by the guidelines and restrictions which have been created as a consequence of the covid-19 pandemic. Five semi-structured interviews with social workers were conducted. LÄS MER
3. Stöd vid familjehemsplaceringar : En kvalitativ studie om stöd och hjälp för en lyckosam familjehemsplaceringKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för socialt arbete (SA)
Sammanfattning : Foster care is the most common form of out-of-home care for children in Sweden. Previous research points out a lack of knowledge in the area and the need for investigations with focus on support offered by the social worker to children as well as both foster carers and birth parents. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : Background The COVID 19 pandemic has subjected a lot of countries to economic and social turmoil. This has contributed to socio economic as well as psychological challenges undermining the economies of many countries. Immunization is the key in this crucial phase of pandemic that can save a lot of precious lives. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Contributing 3% of global annual carbon emissions, the shipping sector has to do its part to keep the global temperature under the maximum increase of 2°C. To fulfil this target, the Netherlands conceived the ‘Green Deal on Maritime and Inland Shipping and Ports’ in 2019. LÄS MER