Sökning: "social capital"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1626 uppsatser innehållade orden social capital.
1. SOCIO-ECONOMIC BACKGROUND, ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE AND CAREER CHOICES OF GREEK YOUNG ADULTS. A MIXED METHODS STUDYMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim:The main purpose of this study is to determine the role of socio-economic background (SEB) of young adults, who live in a medium size city of Greece (Ioannina), in shaping their academic performance at school and their career choices afterwards.Theory:The project is based on the cultural theory or theory of reproduction from the French sociologist Pierre Bourdieu. LÄS MER
2. Collaboration within a startup ecosystem - Enhancing entrepreneurial activities through collaboration in the startup ecosystem of Sydney, AustraliaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and Problem Formulation: There has been a growth in the entrepreneurship ecosystem of Australia due to the increasing support that aims to enhance entrepreneurial activities. However, Australia still has to overcome challenges to improve entrepreneurial outcomes. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The average life expectancy increases year by year. In 2060, a quarter of the Swedish population is predicted to be 65 or older, therefore the Swedish labour market needs to consider and plan for an ageing workforce. LÄS MER
4. Vit, vacker, värdefull:en kvalitativ studie av vithetsideal och dess betydelse på Bali, Indonesien.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Using interviews and observations, this qualitative study examines the value of bright and white skin in Bali, Indonesia, and how this correlates to social and economic status. The study uses a postcolonial framework to discuss the topic, but it also shows the need for a more contextual understanding of the phenomenon. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Trust has a fundamental importance in a society. Confidence for community institutions such as the government, the healthcare system, the police authority, the media and the public health agency is an important part of the functioning of society. LÄS MER