Sökning: "social capital"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1994 uppsatser innehållade orden social capital.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates if there is any difference between active managed funds and passive managed funds in regard to their risk-adjusted return. The thesis focuses on Swedish sustainable funds that invest in accordance with the ESG (environmental, governance and social) criteria during the time period 2011-2021. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This study deals with the concept of Audience Development from both a linguistic and a practical perspective. Due to the complex nature of the concept and the possibilities of interpretation, we have studied how the concept is implemented in the various activities within Gothenburg's public cultural sector, through qualitative interviews and surveys. LÄS MER
3. VARFÖR GÖR INTE INVANDRARE POLITISK KARRIÄR I SAMMA UTSTRÄCKNING SOM SVENSKFÖDDA? En intervjustudie om vägen in i politikenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Immigrants’ internal reasoning and sense of capacity has been under little scrutiny in the relatively new research field of immigrants’ political integration. Departing from a study of Soininen and Qvist (2021) regarding the intraparty factors hindering immigrants’ political career opportunities in Sweden, this thesis develops the understanding of the political integration of immigrants in posing the question “Why are immigrants not going into a political career in the same extent as Swedish-born citizens?”. LÄS MER
4. "ENSAM ÄR INTE STARK" En kvalitativ studie om fotbollsföreningen Gatans lag och tränarnas uppfattningar om spelares förändringsprocesser.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to contribute with knowledge about the change process for individuals living or have lived in a socially excluded position. More specifically, the aim is to examine the significance of Gatans lag in connection to change process from the perspective of the coaches. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : Åre municipality, a well-known skiing resort in Sweden, has been classified as a primary risk area for landslides, due to a combination of global warming and increased pressure from expansion. The purpose of this study is to explore options to strengthen climate adaptation planning and reduce vulnerability in Åre. LÄS MER