Sökning: "social cohesion"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 337 uppsatser innehållade orden social cohesion.
1. Aging in place and the sense of it: Exploring the elderly’s perspective on a nursing home located in Jönköping, SwedenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This study explores the experiences and perspectives of older individuals residing in a nursing home with a focus on factors influencing their well-being and quality of life. The research is guided by three key concepts: Aging in place (policies and practices that allow older adults to reside in a chosen living setting for as long as possible, while avoiding unnecessary relocation), Sense of place (subjective and emotional connections individuals have with a specific place), and place (a location that holds a set of meanings). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologi
Sammanfattning : Studies and public health reports indicate that newly arrived refugees in Sweden experience poorer health and well-being compared to the general population, particularly among women. Research has also demonstrated that migrants' health not only starts off deprived upon arrival but also deteriorates over time. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Malmö högskola/Institutionen för konst, kultur och kommunikation (K3)
Sammanfattning : The paper emphasizes the resilience and transformative nature of Vietnam's street vending culture in the face of social change. In Vietnam, street vendors operate within a network of cooperation, interdependence, and communal support, forming a new economic system that exemplifies the emergence of a distinctive culture. LÄS MER
4. Beyond the Pandemic: Exploring Quiet Quitting and Job Satisfaction : A qualitative research exploring job satisfaction in “the new workplace”Kandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University
Sammanfattning : Background: The COVID-19 pandemic reshaped part of the labor market, causing an increase in remote work and consequently the rise of “quiet quitting”. Quiet quitting refers to when an employee does the bare minimum at work, and the specific reasons for its rise, vary, however, there is reason to believe that remote work can be a contributing factor due to its effect on social connections and motivation. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för hälsovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : I dagens samhälle påverkar och påverkas vi ofta av sociala normer och konformitet. I arbetsplatskontexter har det blivit vanligt att individer konformerar sig till andra individer eller grupper. LÄS MER