Sökning: "social cohesion"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 230 uppsatser innehållade orden social cohesion.
1. Media use and subjective social cohesion. Examining the reciprocal relationship between use and subjective social cohesion.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : There is quite a broad consensus among scholars about the importance of social cohesion. However, the field has often been criticised for the lack of agreement regarding the conceptualisation of social cohesion. Without a consolidated concept, the field has struggled to accumulate empirical data on the phenomenon. LÄS MER
2. How can socioducts contribute to urban social sustainability? A case study of the two eco/socioducts in Hammarby SjöstadMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Since traditional methods of bridging physical barriers, such as roads and railways, have not fully solved the problem of creating safe and attractive environments, new solutions have emerged. Socioducts aims to bridge barriers, provide safe and inviting environments for pedestrians and cyclists, create social cohesion and connectivity. LÄS MER
3. En internt segregerad skola : En kvalitativ studie utifrån elevernas egna upplevelser på Klaraskolan i HalmstadKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för hälsa och välfärd; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för hälsa och välfärd
Sammanfattning : This qualitative essay has been performed on the secondary school Klaraskolan in Halmstad. The school has two defined groups that derive from two separate, different and homogenous schools. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The EU cohesion policy is a key policy area of the Union which aims for sustainable development and socioeconomic growth in the regions of the Member States. However, in the current structure of the multi-level governance system, the EU is much reliant on the capacity of the national public administrations to execute and implement the cohesion policy and thereby achieve the intended EU policy objectives of regional development and socioeconomic growth. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Residential buildings are one of the main stakeholders to electricity consumption. As there is fast-paced technological advancement in electricity conservation, the residential buildings infrastructure has become very electricity-efficient in Sweden. LÄS MER