Sökning: "social constructivism"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 606 uppsatser innehållade orden social constructivism.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The overall purpose of the study is to explore how engagement with digital interactive exhibits can be evaluated in a museum rather than in a science centre setting and scrutinize factors that encourage or hinder visitors’ engagement. This is examined using a case study of the Human Nature exhibition displayed at the Museum of World Culture (Gothenburg, Sweden). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : According to politicians, experts and journalists a wave of gang related crime has washed over Sweden and is a threat to the country’s safety, welfare and unity. With media as a tool, it is described both as a social problem as well as an urgent national crisis. This essay concerns discourses on the portrayal of gang related crime in the media. LÄS MER
3. I väntan på "huret" : En kvalitativ studie om konstruktionen av barns delaktighet inom ekonomiskt biståndKandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för humaniora och samhällsvetenskap (from 2013); Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för humaniora och samhällsvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this qualitative study was to examine how the Convention on the Rights of the Child [CRC] as a new law is perceived in financial aid. Furthermore, the study aimed to examine how the employees in financial aid perceive their work with the participation of children since the CRC became law. LÄS MER
4. “They are being made into like baby-making machines” : a study of the impact of gender structures and norms on family planning for Xhosa women in rural Zithulele, South AfricaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi; Lunds universitet/LUMID International Master programme in applied International Development and Management
Sammanfattning : Women in rural areas of South Africa battle with many structural issues, including unemployment, education and accessibility to health services, greatly delimiting family planning. However, socially constructed and internalized gender norms pose an additional and potentially greater barrier to family planning in traditional and patriarchal settings. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för hälsa och samhälle (HS)
Sammanfattning : Children that are at risk for starting a criminal path in their adolescence is asocietal issue. It is the society’s responsibility to prevent juvenile delinquency.Social services are responsible to prevent this issue by providing support tochildren, to prohibit them from going down the wrong path. LÄS MER