Sökning: "social constructivism"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 587 uppsatser innehållade orden social constructivism.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The overall purpose of the study is to explore how engagement with digital interactive exhibits can be evaluated in a museum rather than in a science centre setting and scrutinize factors that encourage or hinder visitors’ engagement. This is examined using a case study of the Human Nature exhibition displayed at the Museum of World Culture (Gothenburg, Sweden). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : According to politicians, experts and journalists a wave of gang related crime has washed over Sweden and is a threat to the country’s safety, welfare and unity. With media as a tool, it is described both as a social problem as well as an urgent national crisis. This essay concerns discourses on the portrayal of gang related crime in the media. LÄS MER
3. “They are being made into like baby-making machines” : a study of the impact of gender structures and norms on family planning for Xhosa women in rural Zithulele, South AfricaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi; Lunds universitet/LUMID International Master programme in applied International Development and Management
Sammanfattning : Women in rural areas of South Africa battle with many structural issues, including unemployment, education and accessibility to health services, greatly delimiting family planning. However, socially constructed and internalized gender norms pose an additional and potentially greater barrier to family planning in traditional and patriarchal settings. LÄS MER
4. The Art of Not Belonging – A Textual Analysis of Identity Construction in Contemporary Norwegian LiteratureMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to investigate how identity construction is expressed in contemporary Norwegian literature written by the offspring of migrants, and thus contribute to the existing body of research on identity construction in academic literature. This is done by exploring which processes are important in the process of identity construction and through the application of a theoretical framework. LÄS MER
5. Promoting a European Identity - an idea- and argumentation analysis of a European identity construction via the European Education AreaKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Europastudier
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to examine how a transnational European identity is articulated and constructed in the initiatives constituting the “European Education Area” (EEA). Identity is one of the most disputed and dissociated concepts of social sciences and humanities. LÄS MER