Sökning: "social constructivism"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 538 uppsatser innehållade orden social constructivism.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Autonomous vehicles are mentioned a lot in the news. What can be mentioned iscar incidents, discussions about ethics and morals and important safety aspectswhich can make the Swedish population to change their view of autonomous vehicles.Peoples approach is generally based on medias point of view. LÄS MER
2. Samverkan som mål och lösning : En studie om hur socialarbetare talar om organisatorisk samverkan kring individer med dubbeldiagnos.Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The aim with this essay was to study how professionals within the social services describe collaboration between the different various actors in regard to people with dual diagnosis. This study relies on four qualitative, semi structured interviews with professionals who work with the dual diagnosis target group. LÄS MER
3. Defining Nature: Who’s Talking? The concept of nature in legal cases with Rights of Nature in Ecuador : a frame/framing analysis of interpretations of nature, underlying factors and recommended actionsMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : Since 2008, the Ecuadorian constitution grants intrinsic rights to nature. However, scholars highlight the stark contrast between the intended philosophy of rights of nature (RoN) and its implementation. The concept of “nature” in the constitution is left relatively undefined, hence open for interpretation of any actor in court. LÄS MER
4. Vad innebär det för en kvinna att lämna en våldsam relation? : En kvalitativ studie om hur kvinnojourer pratar om våld i nära relationerKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The aim of this qualitative study was to examine how four different women’s shelters talk about what happens to a woman after she has left a relationship where there has been domestic abuse. This was achieved by taking part of the different women’s shelters narratives on domestic abuse and their work through semi- structured interviews. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för socialt arbete (SA); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för socialt arbete (SA)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this paper was to elucidate representations of how homelessness and interventions against homelessness is perceived in a Swedish municipality from socialconstructivistic perspective. The questions it aimed to answer were: How is homelessness represented in the municipality by participants of the local housing market and public and non-profit sectors? How can representations of homelessness from the participants be deconstructed and understood? Homelessness has been considered a social problem since the middle of the 18th century. LÄS MER