Sökning: "social constructivism"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 769 uppsatser innehållade orden social constructivism.
1. Secondary level EFL teachers’ perceptions, practices, and challenges of implementing CAS in public schools in Nepal. A Narrative InquiryMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: The objective of my study was to explore the EFL teachers’ perceptions and experiences of using CAS in Nepalese public schools. It was further aimed to explore their current practice of CAS and the potential challenges they have faced in implementing CAS in language teaching. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: This study aims to examine the socially constructed nature of co-teaching through the perceptions of a pair of teachers who worked together in an inclusive classroom. This study focuses on the elementary level of education in Greece. Theory: Social constructivism builds the theoretical framework for this research. LÄS MER
3. IMPORTED LABOUR: THE KEY TO SUCCESSFUL NORM TRANSFER IN IDEA-DRIVEN AID? How the Solidarity Norm was Transferred in the Swedish-Vietnamese Aid Project Bai BangKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Norms present at the international arena is a topic of interest for researchers belonging to the school of constructivism. One being Stålgren (2006), who claims that the core norms in idea-driven projects risks being unsuccessfully transferred to domestic implementation, as there often is a conflict between the international decision-makers and the domestic actors’ constructions of reality. LÄS MER
4. Sustainability education in early childhood: Preschool teachers´perceptions and approaches in nurturing sustainability education practisesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för didaktik och pedagogisk profession
Sammanfattning : Aim: This study aims to examine early childhood teachers’ perceptions of Education for Sustainable Development as well as their pedagogical approaches for nurturing sustainability in Swedish preschools, and how their perceptions of ESD relate to their teaching strategies in nurturing sustainability education. Theory: Lev Vygotsky’s social constructivism emphasizes the significance of language and thought, social interaction, zone of proximal development, scaffolding, mediation, and collaborative work in learning. LÄS MER
5. From Elite to Everyone: How User-Generated Content Democratizes Hermès and Challenges Its ExclusivityMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to add to existing research and create a deeper understanding regarding the influence of online narratives on luxury brand attitudes. The research aims to explore how luxury brands are portrayed by social media users, in order to gain a cohesive understanding of its effect on the attitudes that are formed towards the brand. LÄS MER