Sökning: "social determinants of health"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 63 uppsatser innehållade orden social determinants of health.
1. “They are being made into like baby-making machines” : a study of the impact of gender structures and norms on family planning for Xhosa women in rural Zithulele, South AfricaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi; Lunds universitet/LUMID International Master programme in applied International Development and Management
Sammanfattning : Women in rural areas of South Africa battle with many structural issues, including unemployment, education and accessibility to health services, greatly delimiting family planning. However, socially constructed and internalized gender norms pose an additional and potentially greater barrier to family planning in traditional and patriarchal settings. LÄS MER
2. “I think about you every day, every night” : Experiences, acceptability and use of the Time Travel Method among Finnish and newly arrived migrant students in Ostrobothnia: A qualitative studyMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för kvinnors och barns hälsa
Sammanfattning : Background Acculturation has effects on mental health outcomes among young newly arrived migrants and refugees. Innovative methods, such as the Time Travel Method, can help understand cultural heritage, contribute to improved acculturation and subsequently lead to positive individual as well as societal outcomes. LÄS MER
3. Parental stress and child anxiety and depression : A cross-sectional survey study in Sweden and SwitzerlandKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för hälsovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Introduction: The shift from single- to dual-earner households means that, often, both parents have joined the paid labor force. The demands of work and family can conflict, and this conflict can be a major stressor to parents in today’s high-income countries. LÄS MER
4. Skolungdomars levnadsvanor, psykiska hälsa och känsla av trygghet i Norrtälje kommun 2013-2019 : En kvantitativ undersökningMaster-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Introduction: The overall aim for public health practice is to promote good health and reduce public health inequalities. The determinants of health are largely influential. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Background:The complexity of lone refugee children’ s vulnerability in terms of politicaleconomy, social and mental health phenomena has a big range. Lone refugee children arevulnerable due to the interaction between traumatic events and the separation from lovedones. LÄS MER