Sökning: "social factors."
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7188 uppsatser innehållade orden social factors..
1. EU:S OCH SVERIGES SOCIALPOLITISKA FÖRHÅLLNINGSSÄTT TILL FÖREBYGGANDET AV TERRORISM - En kvalitativ studie av strategidokumentKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Radicalization is one of the major problems of our time. If it is not prevented, extremism canturn into terrorism which is a threat of the democracy. Previous research shows that socialpolicy approaches are important for successful counter-terrorism work. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The public transportation system in the region of Västra Götaland elicits quick and efficient travel, while, simultaneously, decreasing the negative effects of driving. However, the system suffers from various problems, mainly fare-evasion. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim:This study investigated the activities in sports betting involving adolescents in Malawi and the meaning that the adolescents attach to betting.Theory:The study adapted two theoretical perspectives to explore the phenomenon. These are social capital and social practice theories. LÄS MER
4. Tillit i “särskilt utsatta områden” i Angered stadsdel: En fallstudie om den polisiära verksamheten i särskilt utsatta områdenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : During the past decades the world's democracies have slowly eroded by the process ofpolarization by reasons such as a lack of common ground which is increasing the perspectiveof us versus them. Digital media has overpowered traditional media, amplifying theinformation we are already taking in, creating a one-sided perspective with a higher risk ofmisinformation. LÄS MER
5. THE EDUCATION EFFECT – GENERATIONAL DIFFERENCES IN DISGUISE? A longitudinal comparative study examining reasons for the liberalizing effect of education on socio-cultural attitudesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The rise of a socio-cultural political dimension in post-industrial societies has substantially changed former patterns of political conflicts. Prior research has established that the level of education is the most predictive characteristic for different individual positions within this value-based dimension. LÄS MER