Sökning: "social inclusion"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 686 uppsatser innehållade orden social inclusion.
1. “Lay down our differences” : An interpretive study of problem representation(s) and inclusion in Extinction RebellionKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Previous research on social movements shows that as a consequence of social stratification, structurally privileged groups in society are more prone to engage in and take on leading positions in collective action than those who are structurally marginalised. This essay takes off in the puzzle of deficient inclusion in social movements that identify as inclusive, and looks at how that problem also appear empirically in the environmental movement Extinction Rebellion (XR). LÄS MER
2. The land of a thousand refused asylum seekers – the state of resources, coping strategies and prospects for the future: experiences of refused asylum seekers living in FinlandMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of the thesis was to examine the experiences of refused asylum seekers in Finland byfinding out their state of resources, coping strategies and prospects for the future. In addition,the thesis considered the respondents’ messages to Finnish decision-makers. LÄS MER
3. The right to the city in post-apartheid South Africa: Abahlali baseMjondolo’s struggle for land, housing and dignityMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Fifty percent of the world’s population live in cities today, but predictions of the sustained urbanization trend estimates that this number will increase to seventy percent by 2050. Meanwhile, the consequences of the urban divide and the demarcations between people in the increasingly fragmented societies could be demonstrated in the case of South Africa. LÄS MER
4. EXKLUDERANDE INKLUDERING OCH DET MAKTLÖSA MELLANFÖRSKAPET - En kritisk textanalys av styrdokument för integrationsinsatser i fyra svenska kommunerKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This essay examines the sensemaking around integration and identity constructions in policy documents for integration in Sweden. The theoretical framework consists of postcolonial theory as well as theory of national identity and community. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This study examines how five of the largest, swedish companies work with corporate socialresponsibility (CSR) and sustainability. The current study investigates how the companiespresent their work with sustainability in their annual sustainability reports. LÄS MER