Sökning: "social integration"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2103 uppsatser innehållade orden social integration.
1. Sustainability education in early childhood: Preschool teachers´perceptions and approaches in nurturing sustainability education practisesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för didaktik och pedagogisk profession
Sammanfattning : Aim: This study aims to examine early childhood teachers’ perceptions of Education for Sustainable Development as well as their pedagogical approaches for nurturing sustainability in Swedish preschools, and how their perceptions of ESD relate to their teaching strategies in nurturing sustainability education. Theory: Lev Vygotsky’s social constructivism emphasizes the significance of language and thought, social interaction, zone of proximal development, scaffolding, mediation, and collaborative work in learning. LÄS MER
2. Freedom seekers in paradise - Investigating the relationship between Swedish remote workers in Lisbon and the local populationMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : In this research study, which has focused on Swedish lifestyle migrants in Lisbon (Portugal), the attitude towards the phenomenon of lifestyle migration has been investigated more deeply. Lifestyle migration is an academic concept that describes the people who are relatively privileged and who move to a cheaper country to improve their quality of life. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för design (DE)
Sammanfattning : The social integration of international students has always been a much-discussed topic. As more and more students around the world choose to study or exchange abroad, help for the social integration of these international students is being improved. LÄS MER
4. Broar och sociala band : En intervjustudie om språkcaféers roll i invandrares sociala integrationKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : This text sets out to shed light on certain aspects of immigrant integration in Sweden. Focus for this study was immigrants’ social integration, i.e., creating personal long-term connections with members of the host society. LÄS MER
5. Samverkan mellan civilsamhällesorganisationer och Växjö kommun : En kvalitativ intervjustudie om hur de utvalda civilsamhällesorganisationerna jobbar med integration i Växjö, samt vilken interaktion civilsamhällesorganisationer har med Växjö kommunen.Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : Initially, civil society received other emphases since the 1990s, which were associated with cooperation, empirical solutions and community of interests. In Sweden, segregation has increased and the current government for 2022 in Sweden has mentioned this in its government declaration that segregation is due to socio-economic and social problems. LÄS MER