Sökning: "social motives"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 479 uppsatser innehållade orden social motives.
1. Paradoxen Instagram: En kvantitativ studie om skillnader i Instagramanvändning och dess påverkan på psykisk hälsa mellan manliga och kvinnliga socionomstudenter på Lunds universitetKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The aim of the study was to examine gender differences regarding the activity on Instagram, and the correlation between mental health and Instagram usage amongst social work students at Lund University. More specifically, the study aimed to identify whether men and womens’ Instagram usage and motives for Instagram usage differentiated and if their usage affected them negatively. LÄS MER
2. Chinese immigrants studying and working in Sweden -A Push-Pull analysis of their motivation and experiencesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : This is a qualitative research study, which aims to explore why Chinese studentschoose to study and work in Sweden and find out what “Pushes” them from Chinaand what “Pulls” them to study and work in Sweden. The “Push – Pull” model wasused to analyze the data. LÄS MER
3. Pyroteknik och fotboll: en analys av normer kring brukandet av pyroteknik på svenska fotbollsarenorKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Rättssociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to map and analyse the discrepancy between legal norms, the framework of the Swedish Football Association and the social norms that exist within supporter groups, regarding the use of illegal pyrotechnics in Swedish football. The widespread use of pyrotechnics has become a debate involving more or less anyone with an interest in Swedish football. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The queer experience has only become relatively recently a topic of study within migration scholarship. Despite it being seen as a ‘special interest’ field, a lot can be learned about processes of migration decision-making overall, by applying queer theory to it. LÄS MER
5. Is Sharing Caring? : A Quantitative Study of Consumers Intention to Write Online Product Reviews.Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : Background: Electronic Word of Mouth (eWOM) is something that lately has gained increasing relevance and importance when it comes to consumers purchase decisions. Online reviews are considered to be the most important and reliable form of eWOM and it refers to when consumers communicate with other consumers online regarding their previous shopping experiences. LÄS MER