Sökning: "social movement studies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 247 uppsatser innehållade orden social movement studies.
1. Piecing the Puzzle: Restorative Justice with Children and Young Offenders in Scandinavia, an Interview Study with ProfessionalsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The modern roots of restorative justice in Scandinavia go back to the emergence of the mediationmovement in Norway in the mid 1970s (Miers, 2001), a process that reached Sweden in the late 1980s(Wahlin, 2005). Victim Offender Mediation (VOM) in Sweden, and Youth Punishment (YP) inNorway, are some of the processes based on the primary components of restorative justice. LÄS MER
2. ACCOMMODATION, CONTENTION, AND TRANSFORMATION – MAPPING THE FIELD OF GREEN TRANSITION POLITICS IN DENMARK FROM 2007 to 2020Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Sociologi
Sammanfattning : Climate change has become an all-encompassing problem as CO2 accumulating in the atmosphere sets the pace of temperature increases in our rapidly warming world. In attempting to make society ‘green,’ environmental movements have pursued different strategies through different political constellations. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : This thesis studies the ‘Black Lives Matter’ movement and what achievements it has been able to accomplish related to its objectives, in order to create a better under- standing of how new social movements work and what they can accomplish. The objectives and achievements were divided into different categories: cultural recognition, physical security, socio-economic, and other. LÄS MER
4. Integration of allotment garden in public green space for the social wellbeing of urban residents : a study of Ekebydalen allotment garden, Uppsala, SwedenMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : Background: Agriculture is among the relevant factors for the formation of cities and it has been an integral part of city life throughout history. Despite the increase in population growth, urban agriculture can offer a unique opportunity for improving the livelihood of individuals through the practice of growing food in urban green spaces. LÄS MER
5. Hong Kong Under the One Country, Two Systems Policy ——Through the Case study of Anti-Extradition Law Amendment Bill Movement to exploring the identity and ontological security issues of Hong KongeseMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Graduate School; Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen; Lunds universitet/Pedagogik; Lunds universitet/Master of Science in Global Studies
Sammanfattning : Traditional security studies focuses primarily on physical threats to the state. By contrast, the ontological security framework argues that individuals feel secure when they are able to maintain a communal narrative. Such a framework lends itself to an analysis of the impact of identity continuity on security. LÄS MER