Sökning: "social role theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1675 uppsatser innehållade orden social role theory.
1. Socialt arbete inom rättspsykiatrin. En kvalitativ studie om kulturkompetens på RättsmedicinalverketKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Several studies have shown that migration can have negative effects on the mental well being ofrefugees and asylum seekers. Asylum seekers and refugees is a heterogeneous group which makes itdifficult to draw general conclusions about their experiences and needs. LÄS MER
2. Transnational Experiences of Ugandan Students in Gothenburg, Sweden; Challenges and Adaptation strategiesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of this qualitative study was to explore the transnational experiences of Ugandan students in Gothenburg; Sweden. The focus was to understand how cultural differences affect the academic and social life of these students, the ways in which they adapt to the new host country Sweden, challenges they might have encountered and how they have managed to overcome them. LÄS MER
3. Hybridization of the Self, Colonial Discourse and the Deconstruction of Value Systems : A Postcolonial Literary Theory Perspective of Literature inculpating ColonialismKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för humaniora
Sammanfattning : The aim of this essay is to provide a perspective on literature inculpating colonialism using postcolonial literary theory and method. The subject material incorporates four novels studied during the literature modules for the English course at Högskolan Gävle (HIG). LÄS MER
4. "att inte prata om varandra, men att alltid prata med varandra" - En kvalitativ studie om kommunikation och konflikter i en arbetsgrupp på ett SoL-boendeKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : Communication and conflict are inevitable in working groups and is the foundation of how working groups cooperate. This study explored how communication and conflict can be perceived by individuals in a smaller work group at a support home for children ages 14–20. LÄS MER
5. ”Hjälplös fast man önskade att man kunde rädda världen” - Tjejjourstjejers syn på rollen som stödjare via chatt och deras motivationskrafterKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to explore how volunteers within young women online support chat experienced their supportive role. Further we wanted to explore what motivated these volunteers to continue with their voluntary work within the online support chat. LÄS MER