Sökning: "social sciences subjects"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 254 uppsatser innehållade orden social sciences subjects.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Pedagogik
Sammanfattning : To lead and work remotely has become increasingly common due to a constantly changing working life which requires organisations to understand how it affects the relationship between leader and employee. The purpose of this essay is to examine how remote leadership is experienced and how it affects employeeship. LÄS MER
2. Men, Machos and Masculinity – A Qualitative Study on how Bolivian Women’s Organizations Approach Gender and MasculinitiesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologi; Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper examines understandings of gender with an emphasis on masculinities among Bolivian feminist and women´s organizations. The specific aim has been to find out to what extent their understandings of gender include masculinities, and if so, what are their agendas and political positionings in relation to their work with men and boys. LÄS MER
3. Exploring the Compatibility of E-servicescape Conceptual Model and the Conceptualization of Social Factors in the Context of Taobao and TMallMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för service management och tjänstevetenskap
Sammanfattning : Prior to the accomplishment of this research, the compatibility of the classic e-servicescape conceptual model in the context Taobao and TMall in China were rarely found among existing e-servicescape literatures due to the standardization taken by both online platforms towards the establishment of individual webshops. Meanwhile, the conceptualization of social factors as social dimension of e-servicescape construct was mostly absent in the existing e-servicescape literatures. LÄS MER
4. Endorsement and Condonation of Sexism in Intimate Relationships: The Role of Humour in Comedy Television ShowsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : The objective of this study was to investigate potential differences in gender and place of origin on intimate partner violence (IPV) attitudes, self-silencing beliefs, and sexist and feminist measures in a sample of young adults between 18 and 30 years. Furthermore, it examined whether exposure to videos containing either sexist or feminist humour impacted participants’ level of IPV attitudes, self-silencing beliefs, sexist and feminist attitudes as compared to neutral humour. LÄS MER
5. Barnets bästa eller organisationens bästa? : En kvalitativ studie om uppföljningen av elever efter en orosanmälan.Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the study was to investigate school counselor’s reasoning’s about collaborations with social services regarding children who have been subjects to a report of concern from their schools. Children’s needs for support and help from the school is not limited to merely before a report of concern is made but also after. LÄS MER