Sökning: "social services"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4348 uppsatser innehållade orden social services.
1. ”Viktigast är att det finns ett skyddsnät” - Önskat efterlevandestöd till anhöriga som förlorat en närstående i suicid.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Suicide is a vast social problem that reaps thousands of victims each year. Beside these victims stand several people stricken with grief. In the following qualitative study, three people bereaved by suicide have been interviewed alongside three professionals working in state subsided occupations to determine what interventions they request. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : In the current landscape, policymakers are confronted with a formidable task: striking the delicate equilibrium between ongoing economic growth and a sustainable transition. This dilemma forces a difficult trade-off in various sectors, where the pursuit of sustainability often entails sacrifices and compromises with regard to economic growth. LÄS MER
3. Are you one of those who take children?” Child protection professionals views on the disinformation campaign - implications on the practice and for children’s rightsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to analyse how professionals at the Child protection services (CPS) perceive the disinformation campaign, how they related it to their work and how they cope with the potential effects related to the campaign. Semi-structured interviews were conducted with professionals at assessment units at CPS, and thereafter analysed through thematic analysis. LÄS MER
4. Sökandet efter de osynliga värdena : medborgarlett gestaltningsförslag för hållbar platsutveckling på Prärieparken i HjoKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : This bachelor thesis have emerged in the context of the garden and landscape crafts program at the University of Gothenburg, Department of Conservation. The essay is based on a case study where a small city park in the old wooden town of Hjo, Västra Götaland, Sweden, is threatened by exploitation. LÄS MER
5. Exploring risks of blue economy developments to people’s livelihood. A case study of Namibia’s coastal communities.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för marina vetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Fuelled by the vision of the blue economy, marine sectors are developing and expanding at a fast rate. Though intended to be done in a sustainable matter, such developments often come with a large set of uncertainties and possible impacts on the environment as well as on the coastal communities who are depending on the natural environment to sustain their livelihoods. LÄS MER