Sökning: "social space"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1186 uppsatser innehållade orden social space.
1. CONSTRUCTING SAFE SPACES The potential of performing feminist critical utopia analyzed through zine-makingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Safe spaces are constructed to offer a space of acceptance to an otherwise marginalized or vulnerable group. This thesis explores the connections between safe spaces and feminist (critical) utopianism through their inherent paradoxality. While safe spaces attempt to make people feel included, they often function through the exclusion of others. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to develop a methodological framework for analyzing the accessibility to potential social utility environments within urban green spaces from a broad population spectrum within a weekday context. The thesis departs with a scientific literature review, which investigates what types of social utilities urban green spaces potentially can provide to an urban population and what kind of attributes that are important for each utility. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : In the globalised world, it is evident that mobile phones have the potential to empower migrant workers by making them feel more connected and providing access to information and services. Additionally, connecting to the Internet means not only social connection but also collective actions. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Public space is an indispensable part of all urban spaces and is central to successful placemarkeWng of a posWndustrial city. Public spaces also carry social, economic and symbolicvalues. The planning of these public spaces is oaen achieved though public-privet partnerships.The balance in this relaWonship will manifest in the physical space. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates why and how Polish women use demonstrations as a way of participating in political and social life in Poland. The aim is to explore the role of public spaces in construction of and/ or sustaining democracy. LÄS MER