Sökning: "social support"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6686 uppsatser innehållade orden social support.
1. I skuggan av en brottsutredning: En rättssociologisk undersökning om Polismyndighetens brottsofferstödMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The judicial system in Sweden has a tradition of focusing on the perpetrator of the crime. The lesser focus on victims may lead to a decreased focus on victims’ human rights. This raises the question of how victims of crime obtain their right to health and healthcare. LÄS MER
2. The role of qualification and experience in Greek Parallel Support: Teachers’ personal views A qualitative studyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: This study attempts to identify notable differences in the implementation of Parallel Support (PS), given different levels of qualification and experience of teachers providing it. The wider aim is to explore those teaching attributes that may be most clearly associated with successful PS practices, by collecting and analyzing the perceptions of eight teachers with various types of qualification in special education, who are presently working or have worked in the PS provision. LÄS MER
3. JOURNAL REPUTATION AND JOURNAL ARTICLE QUALITY FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF EDUCATIONAL RESEARCHERS AT A SWEDISH UNIVERSITYMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: Starting from some follow-up research questions such as for instance how authors determine the scholarly ‘quality’ of their own and others’ outputs, and whether they include bibliometric indicators in that assessment, this qualitative study is aimed at a modest ambition: to seek the reasons behind educational researchers’ decision to publish their texts in certain journals, and how they, as educational researchers, judge the quality of a journal article. Theory: Since research work and knowledge acquisition are not purely carried out individually, Social Epistemology theory developed by Alvin Goldman is used as a framework of this study to examine educational researchers’ knowledge about the quality of research. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : In general, the existence of anthropogenic climate change and the need for deeper societal transformations are widely accepted. Less agreement exists on how to best motivate the public to act in a way that allows for these transformations to happen. Currently, research stresses the potential of existing communities. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete (SA)
Sammanfattning : HBTQI+-ungdomar är en särskilt utsatt grupp eftersom risken för dem att erfara psykisk ohälsa är utökad. HBTQI+ ungdomar erfar fortfarande osynliggörande, öppen diskriminering, hot om våld och våld på grund av deras HBTQI+-tillhörighet. LÄS MER