Sökning: "social work."
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12043 uppsatser innehållade orden social work..
1. Hybridkontoret - Det nya svarta? Distansarbetets påverkan på ledarskapet och arbetstillfredsställelsen hos medarbetareKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Teleworking is an increasing phenomenon among organizations due to technological development, and since the Swedish public health authority declared SARS-CoV-2 a pandemic, remote work has been recommended for Swedish companies. When communication only takes place via digitalplatforms, an adjustment is required from the companies, managers and employees in the transition. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to explore integration meanings, experiences, and challenges aswell as coping strategies among Farsi-speaking refugee women in Sweden. Therefore, threequestions related to the main aims of research prepared including; (1) what does integrationmean to Farsi-speaking refugee women? (2) What challenges did Farsi-speaking refugeewomen face during the process of integration in Sweden? (3) How do they cope with theirproblems and challenges during the process of integration?A qualitative method with an explanatory interview was used to collect the data. LÄS MER
3. Samverkan mellan barnhälsovård och socialtjänst. Sjuksköterskors upplevelse av samverkan kring familjer med behov av stödjande och hälsofrämjande insatser.Master-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: The nurse in child health care has assignment to give health-promoting interventions to the families. Families have different qualifications, difficulties and opportunities to ensure that children attain good health. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study is an explorative qualitative study. This study aims to understand the social integration of non-European immigrants in Gothenburg, Sweden. The research focuses specifically on the language because many previous researches considered it as an essential element in social integration. LÄS MER
5. Socialt arbete inom rättspsykiatrin. En kvalitativ studie om kulturkompetens på RättsmedicinalverketKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Several studies have shown that migration can have negative effects on the mental well being ofrefugees and asylum seekers. Asylum seekers and refugees is a heterogeneous group which makes itdifficult to draw general conclusions about their experiences and needs. LÄS MER