Sökning: "socialhögskolan kurator"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 17 uppsatser innehållade orden socialhögskolan kurator.
1. Dörren på glänt - En kvalitativ studie av kuratorers upplevelser kring avslut av samtalskontakter inom hälso- och sjukvårdenKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : This study examined how counsellors within Swedish health care experience termination of therapy. The study also examined the bonds which are established between counsellor and patient during the therapy sessions, specifically in which ways these bonds affected the counsellors’ experiences of termination. LÄS MER
2. ”Allt man säger ska gå genom en tredje person” - En kvalitativ studie om kuratorers erfarenheter av att samtala genom en språktolkKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to examine counselors experience of using an interpreter when the patient and the counselor do not share a common language. I have conducted qualitative interviews with five counselors who work within Region Skåne in various fields. LÄS MER
3. "Sällskapsdamer" eller "ambassadörer"? : Sjukhuskuratorns syn på sin profession i tvärprofessionell samverkanKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : Social workers within health care approach to their own profession in multi professional teamwork The purpose of this qualitative study was to examine and illuminate how social workers perceive their own professional role, the professions legitimacy and hierarchical position in interdisciplinary collaboration of multi professional teamwork within the hospital. The empirical research is based on five interviews with medical social workers and the research was analyzed through a theoretical professional perspective. LÄS MER
4. "Vi kan inte göra mer än vad som står i pappret" - En kvalitativ studie kring undersköterskors syn på den psykiska hälsan bland äldre i hemvårdenKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : Authors: Jonna Nordkvist och Linnéa Lohr Title: "We can not do more than what is in the paper" - A study in home care on staff nurses' views on mental health among the elderly. Supervisor: Karin Kullberg Examiner: Anna Rypi The aim of this study was to examine how home care, based on staff nurses perspectives satisfy the needs of older people in relation to what is described in the legal text for elderly, for them to lead a life of dignity and well-being. LÄS MER
5. Föräldrainvolvering vid samtal med minderåriga : En kvalitativ studie om kuratorers syn på föräldrainvolveringKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : Author: Linnea Olsson och Sandra Brandt Title: Föräldrainvolvering vid samtal med minderåriga Supervisor: Johan Cronehed Assessor: Anna Tegunimataka The aim of this study was to examine counselors approach to parental involvement in dialouge with adolescents in the age 13-17 years old. The main questions in this study was 1) what is counselors view on parental involvement? 2) what is the counselors approach towards the adolescents maturity and ability to manage their mental illness? 3) how do counselors work in the handling of adolescents mental illness and parental involvement? We interviewed two counselors within health care, two within the youth clinic and two school counselors in Scania (Skåne), which have been randomly selected. LÄS MER