Sökning: "societal advantage"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 33 uppsatser innehållade orden societal advantage.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : Indoor Air Pollution (IAP) resulting from indoor burning of solid biomass fuels in poorly ventilated kitchens is a severe health risk in parts of the world where energy poverty is prevalent. Passive ventilation, i.e. taking advantage of naturally induced airflow has been suggested as crucial in reducing IAP levels below safe limits. LÄS MER
2. A Sustainable Place to Work : An exploratory study of Sustainable HRM’s contribution to Employer AttractivenessUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Although sustainability within human resource management has increasingly received attention amongst scholars and practitioners, not enough has been done to demonstrate how the concept of Sustainable HRM translates into practice. In the light of digitalization and globalization, knowledge-based actors within the modern business environment are facing rapid changes whereby the retainment of valuable skills and competencies has become crucial for ensuring competitive advantage. LÄS MER
3. Cost-effectiveness of conventional and self-ligated brackets in treatment of malocclusion : An unregulated market for unregulated teethKandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: All treatments, especially funded by social means, should be subject to cost-effectiveness studies to ensure that the best possible optimization decision it taken between different treatment options. Within the health care area this is a well-developed area. LÄS MER
4. Changing for the Better, One Activity at the Time : A Multiple Case Study of the Motivators of Business Model Innovation for SustainabilityUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : In recent years the world has witnessed an increased attention to matters concerning sustainable development; consumers today put higher pressure on organizations to change their old unsustainable practices for newer, more sustainable ones. Within scholarly business literature, the concept of business models has gained more traction over the past two decades, however there is still some disparity in the views of what a business model really is. LÄS MER
5. The creation of a management fashion - contextualization in practice: A case study of value-based health care's introduction at the Karolinska University Hospital, in Stockholm, SwedenD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : This study charts how "Value based health-care delivery", a management idea created by Michael Porter and Elizabeth Teisberg, and promoted by the Boston Consulting Group, has been translated in a Swedish context, up until August 2017. It traces the travel of the concept, from its origins, to its meteoric rise within the Swedish healthcare system, culminating in its operationalization at the Karolinska University Hospital, as the cornerstone of a wide ranging reorganization. LÄS MER