Sökning: "soft hard power"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 73 uppsatser innehållade orden soft hard power.
1. Den schemalagda spontanitetens institution : En kvalitativ studie av barns spontana utforskande i förskolans schemalagda verksamhetKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Lärarutbildningen
Sammanfattning : The primary purpose of this study is to investigate the tension between children’s spontaneous exploration and the preschool's scheduled routines. A day in preschool is on one hand signified by interpersonal meetings, the preschool pedagogues are highly aware in their encounter with the children, the interaction is both warm and professional. LÄS MER
2. Smart Power in Iran’s Foreign Policy Towards Arab National Security in the Middle East 2003-2015 : Case Studies of Lebanon, Iraq, and YemenMaster-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för kultur och samhälle (KS)
Sammanfattning : The theme of this research is smart power in Iran’s foreign policy toward Arab national security in the Middle East [Lebanon, Iraq, and Yemen]. This important and influential topic was explained and analyzed on the regional and international political scene. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis will research the Iranian state influence on repression in Iraq. In particular, it is a case study that will explore the Iranian state influence, in the form of ideological and financial influence, on pro-government militias in Iraq between 2014 and 2020. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Conflicts should be analyzed in terms of a full spectrum conflict including discourse. There are more means to achieve an end goal than through the kinetic force such as military means. The invasion of Ukraine 24th of February 2022 was the culmination of many years of soft and hard power practiced by the Russian state. LÄS MER
5. Salvaging Death Worlds : Drivers and Barriers to the Adoption of Biogas and Biofertilizer Production Systems on GotlandMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : Utilizing an interdisciplinary, multi-level perspective analysis this thesis reviews niche- regime-landscape interactions (analogous to the clusters of actors working at the local level of Gotland representing niche; the regime being national governance goals; and the landscape incorporating global level affairs and institutions such as the European Union (EU)) and their (mis)alignments within the biogas/biofertilizer production system of Gotland, Sweden, a small-island case study for energy-food-transportation transition and sustainable destination development. The study analyzes the heterarchical and polycentric development of biogas on Gotland—a socio-technical niche, nested within a larger energy regime and global landscape for transition—developing an understanding of (mis)alignments of pressures interacting on, at, and between the niche-regime- landscape as they combine with the peculiar competencies, as Loorbach describes, “creative minds, strategists, and visionaries” of a cluster of actors working in the food- energy-transport nexus on the island (2010, p. LÄS MER