Sökning: "software 2009"
Visar resultat 11 - 15 av 397 uppsatser innehållade orden software 2009.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Teknisk vattenresurslära
Sammanfattning : Hydraulic models can be used to predict the consequences of flooding events. In this project, three hydraulic models were constructed using the software HEC-RAS, and compared through a case study on Höje river catchment. LÄS MER
12. A Hybrid Project Management Approach: Bridging Theory and Practice in ERP Implementation ProjectsMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The use of efficient information systems and technology has not only become a source of competitive advantage, but also a threshold criterion for organizational survival. In response, many organizations are utilizing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems (Baykasoglu and Gölcük, 2017, p. 256). LÄS MER
13. Modelling and assessment of energy performance with IDA ICE for a 1960's Mid-Sweden multi-family apartment block houseMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Energisystem
Sammanfattning : The present thesis has been carried out during the spring of 2017 on behalf of Gavlegårdarna AB. This is a public housing company in Gävle (Sweden) which is a large energy consumer, over 200 million SEK per year, and has the ambitious goal of reduce its energy consumption by 20 % between 2009 and 2020. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Konstruktionsteknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis treats a concrete bridge located in Kiruna, in the north of Sweden, which was used for the mining industry. A finite element model has been created with the finite element software Abaqus to find out if it accurately can describe the variation of the temperature and deformation within the bridge over time. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this paper is to explore the technical implementation of common game design theory in successful PC games today. The study uses a quantitative study to analyze 23 modern successful PC games to identify common success factors which are connected to Arrasvuors et al. LÄS MER