Sökning: "software defined radio"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 74 uppsatser innehållade orden software defined radio.
1. Direct Signal Interference Suppression and Target Detection for Low-Cost SDR-Based Passive Bistatic RadarMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : Passive radar is a technology for detection of targets using echoes of existing radio transmitter, such as FM-radio. Since only receivers are needed for operation, a passive radar system has the possibility of being implemented using low-cost hardware. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, KTH/Hälsoinformatik och logistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis has been carried out on behalf of the department of Digital Services - SDI at Ericsson. Ericsson Software Defined Infrastructure (SDI) is a telco grade hardware management solution for cloud infrastructure. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för system- och rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : Satellite navigation (such as GPS) has become widely successful and is used by billions of users daily. Accuratepositioning and timing has a wide range of applications and is increasingly being integrated in safety criticalsystems such as autonomous operations, traffic management, navigation for airplanes and other vehicles. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap; Linköpings universitet/Tekniska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : An essential part of European air traffic control is the Aeronautical Telecommunications Network Baseline 1 (ATN B1) specification. This paper sheds some light on Controller–Pilot Data Link Communications (CPDLC) and VHF Data Link Mode 2 (VDL Mode 2), two crucial components of ATN B1. LÄS MER
5. Radio signal detection and localisation for uncovering unauthorised signals in an examination environmentKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Examination is a fundamental part of education, both for students and institutions. Cheating on exams is something educational institutions are trying to reduce. One form of cheating is the use of a mobile phone to live-stream the exam to pass the test. LÄS MER