Sökning: "software delivery performance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 42 uppsatser innehållade orden software delivery performance.
1. Listening in on Productivity : Applying the Four Key Metrics to measure productivity in a software development companyUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för datalogi; Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för datalogi
Sammanfattning : Software development is an area in which companies not only need to keep up with the latest technology, but they additionally need to continuously increase their productivity to stay competitive in the industry. One company currently facing these challenges is Storytel - one of the strongest players on the Swedish audiobook market - with about a fourth of all employees involved with software development, and a rapidly growing workforce. LÄS MER
2. A systematical literature review and industrial survey in addressing the possible impacts with the continuous testing and delivery during DevOps transformation.Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik
Sammanfattning : Context: Digital transformation poses new challenges to the organization. Market needs and competition in business have changed the continuous testing environment and continuous delivery in software organizations. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Optimeringslära och systemteori
Sammanfattning : PLAS is a cloud-based software used for planning and scheduling fleets of vehicles for material transport. PLAS consists of two components; the Logistic Flow Solver (LFS) and the Material Transport Scheduler (MTS). Based on transportation requests, the LFS generates a set of logistic flows. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Commercialization potential is important to data science. Whether the problems encountered by data science in production can be solved determines the success or failure of the commercialization of data science. Recent research shows that DevOps theory is a great approach to solve the problems that software engineering encounters in production. LÄS MER
5. Improving an internal material handling system. A case study of a Swedish company in food industryMaster-uppsats, Jönköping University/JTH, Produktionsutveckling
Sammanfattning : Currently, customers are exerting a lot of pressure on companies by demanding for best product quality, customized products, reduced product lead time and reliable product delivery. Therefore, for companies to be highly competitive, there is need to improve productivity and delivery performance by having an efficient material flow. LÄS MER