Sökning: "software performance engineering"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 220 uppsatser innehållade orden software performance engineering.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för Energivetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Colorless distributed combustion (CDC) is a promising novel technology to reduce emissions of carbon monoxide and nitrogen oxides in gas turbine combustors. CDC features a different flame regime than conventional gas turbine combustors, associated with a distributed reaction zone and low and uniform temperatures due to dilution of combustion air with exhaust gases. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Teknisk vattenresurslära
Sammanfattning : The predictions on climate change and precipitation patterns in the near future, as well as urbanization, lead to higher volumes of runoff, which in turn challenge the sustainability and functionality of urban drainage pipe networks. In order to understand how these changes will affect the existing infrastructure in urban areas, integrated urban water model software are needed to identify effective solutions to minimize urban flooding. LÄS MER
3. Sustainable Drainage Systems Assessment and Optimisation-A case study for Lussebäcken Catchment, HelsingborgMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Teknisk vattenresurslära
Sammanfattning : Increase of urbanization and climate change are one of the factors that have been highlighted to influence hydrography. This is resulting in an increase in peak flow within an urban watershed. Downstream flooding and increased pollution are the problems that arises. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Energi och ByggnadsDesign; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : Energy use in buildings contributes significantly to the global energy demand and environmental impacts. Among all building services, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems consume the most energy. HVAC systems are as well one of the largest consumers of natural resources and materials in the building sector. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : Demands of high-performance systems guided the designers to the assessment of heterogeneous embedded systems (HES). Their complexity highlighted the need for methodologies and tools to ease their design. Model-Driven Engineering (MDE) can be crucial to facilitate the design of such a system. LÄS MER