Sökning: "solar cells"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 415 uppsatser innehållade orden solar cells.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Miljö- och energisystem
Sammanfattning : In Sweden, the amount of solar power has increased and so has the amount of installed solar panels. The purpose of this paper is to analyze the current state of knowledge about the handling and future recycling of the obsolete solar panels, originally installed between 2009 and 2018. LÄS MER
2. Cu2O/TiO2 Nanorod Heterojunctions: Synthesis, Characterization and Applications as Solar Cells on the NanoscaleMaster-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : Novel solar cells are being synthesized from sustainable, non-toxic, and economic materials. All metal oxide semiconductors are one such class of these materials. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Problem In the light of a world in transition towards sustainability, there is an urge for evaluation of the effect of governmental interference on renewable energy markets. The complexity of doing this, calls for further investigation. This was conducted by examining the Swedish solar cell market. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : The rise of solar cells have been received with open arms as a renewable energy resource in Sweden. The new generation of solar cells containing semi conductive type III-V nanowires may pose, without proper safety measures, negative implications on health and the environment. LÄS MER
5. A market-based instrument for renewable energy : Modelling a dynamic price function for local areasUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes the current situation of the electrical grid on a general level and contemporary support policies for residents who feed renewably produced electricity into the grid within a Swedish context. It shows which issues currently exists and suggests a new way to value overproduced renewable electricity which is not self-consumed. LÄS MER