Sökning: "solar cells"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 427 uppsatser innehållade orden solar cells.
1. Cu2O/TiO2 Nanorod Heterojunctions: Synthesis, Characterization and Applications as Solar Cells on the NanoscaleMaster-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : Novel solar cells are being synthesized from sustainable, non-toxic, and economic materials. All metal oxide semiconductors are one such class of these materials. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : The rise of solar cells have been received with open arms as a renewable energy resource in Sweden. The new generation of solar cells containing semi conductive type III-V nanowires may pose, without proper safety measures, negative implications on health and the environment. LÄS MER
3. A market-based instrument for renewable energy : Modelling a dynamic price function for local areasUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes the current situation of the electrical grid on a general level and contemporary support policies for residents who feed renewably produced electricity into the grid within a Swedish context. It shows which issues currently exists and suggests a new way to value overproduced renewable electricity which is not self-consumed. LÄS MER
4. Utvärdering av PV/T i Sverige : PV/T som alternativ till PV och som energiprestandaförbättrande åtgärdUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå,
Sammanfattning : This master thesis was performed for the consulting firm WSP in collaboration with the think tank Besmå. The main aim of the thesis was to examine if photovoltaic/thermal solar systems (PV/T-systems) is suitable for single family houses in Sweden and if it can be a more viable option than photovoltaic systems based on economical and energy performance aspects. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this project was to develop an automatic irrigation system for plants. It is beneficial to have plants indoors. In addition to their air-purifying qualities, they have been proven to increase the productivity of employees at workplaces, as well as decrease the amount of sick leave. LÄS MER