Sökning: "solar irradiation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 73 uppsatser innehållade orden solar irradiation.
1. Development of a GIS-based multiprocessing modelling approach for assessing the wind and solar potential in MongoliaMaster-uppsats, KTH/Energi och klimatstudier, ECS
Sammanfattning : Despite the vast wind and solar energy potential, Mongolia is still highly depended on coal-fired electricity generation. At the same time, the pressure on Governments is increased due to the urgency to fight climate change. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Byggteknik och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : Concentrating solar power (CSP) plant is a promising technology that exploits direct normal irradiation (DNI) from the sun to be converted into thermal energy in the solar field. One of the advantages of CSP technology is the possibility to store thermal energy in thermal energy storage (TES) for later production of electricity. LÄS MER
3. Digital mapping of techno-economic performance of a liquid-based solar photovoltaic/thermal (PVT) system over large geographical cities around the worldMagister-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : Photovoltaic thermal (PVT) collectors are widely used to harness a large fraction of the solar spectrum to generate electricity and heat from a single collector. The circulation of the working medium will pass through the collector which cools down the PV cell temperature and also increases the water temperature, which will increase the electrical and thermal performance at the same time. LÄS MER
4. Solar access potential affected by urban planning and building design – A parametric study in the urban contextMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Energi och ByggnadsDesign; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : In the initial stage of planning, considering the solar impact of urban layout on the building can effectively avoid some irreversible design issues, improve the indoor environment, and reduce energy demand. The typical architectural models of three representative cities (Copenhagen, Berlin and Hong Kong) were selected as the analysis cases in this study. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Energiteknik; Högskolan Dalarna/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : Natural disasters and conflicts in many different parts of the world force thousands of people to get displaced from their homes and live in refugee camps temporarily or permanently. For refugee families, lack of energy access has great impact on their lives. LÄS MER