Sökning: "solidarity refugee"
Visar resultat 11 - 15 av 27 uppsatser innehållade orden solidarity refugee.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för Mellanösternstudier
Sammanfattning : The current Syrian crisis has pushed over 4.8 million people to seek asylum abroad, mainly in the neighbouring countries. In Jordan urban refugees, who represent 82% of registered refugees, lack visibility and help. Women are in a particularly difficult situation due to their multiple burdens as caregivers and homemakers. LÄS MER
12. Understanding the implications of the refugee crisis by studying the changes in the Left and Green parties’ refugee policies : A content analysis of the Green and Left parties’ refugee policies from September 2015 to December 2015Master-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Studies of why political parties in Sweden motivated their change of statements and policies during the refugee crisis in 2015 have been limited. I argue that it is relevant to question Swe- den’s traditional image as an open and generous country towards refugees. LÄS MER
13. “Of course we can do this! If the EU takes joint responsibility. If the municipalities in Sweden take responsibility and help each other. If we cooperate” A qualitative text analysis of rhetorical framing of refugee immigration in Sweden between 2014-01-01 and 2016-07-20Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologi
Sammanfattning : In 2016, a new restrictive asylum law was passed in Sweden, which limits asylum seekers’ possibilities of being granted residence permits and being reunited with their families. The passing of new restrictive asylum in law is interesting, since values such as solidarity and cosmopolitan ideals are deeply entrenched within the Swedish welfare state, which were evident in expansive immigration policies supported on humanitarian grounds prior to the new restrictive law. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen; Lunds universitet/Master of Science in Global Studies; Lunds universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The current refugee crisis can be said to have affected not only actual borders, but also borders within subjectivities. With a poststructuralist and deconstructive approach, subjectivities are recognized as constructed through language and within discourse, and in turn, induced through policy. LÄS MER
15. In the Spirit of EU Burden-Sharing – Past and Present challenges to respond to humanitarian crises; Kosovo and Syria in FocusMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Providing protection and assistance to refugees is a permanent challenge for the international community. In 2014 EU created a New Agenda on Migration as a immediate response to the increasing inflow of third country nationals who risked their lives when crossing the Mediterranean Sea. LÄS MER