Sökning: "solutions for"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8049 uppsatser innehållade orden solutions for.
1. THE REASONS AND CONDITIONS OF SYMBOLIC POLITICS IN ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY. A case study of the reasons and conditions for use of symbolic politics in the decision of Low Emission Zones for cars in StockholmMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to examine the reasons and conditions for symbolic politics in the decision to implement Low emission zones (LEZ) for cars in Stockholm. A LEZ restricts the ability to move with certain vehicles in an area to improve air quality, decrease congestion and sending a signal for upgrading the car/vehicle fleet (Connelly et.al. 2012). LÄS MER
2. - What cluster effects have the largest impact on automotive software companies in the Gothenburg area?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : It has long been argued that clusters have a positive effect on companies’ growth and successrate. Why companies benefit from being present in a agglomeration of related firms and business have been broadly discussed among scientist in the field of International Business, and their view differ somewhat. LÄS MER
3. Dans le monde des « clodos », « clébards » et « cainfris ». La traduction de l’argot français dans Vernon Subutex de Virginie DespentesKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : Slang , sometimes referred to as a social variation in language, can be a challenge for thetranslator due to its rapid evolution and lack of equivalences in the target language. This paperexamine the translation of slang and the phenomenon of standardization through the Swedishtranslation of the French author Virginie Despentes’s novel Vernon Subutex 2 . LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : According to politicians, experts and journalists a wave of gang related crime has washed over Sweden and is a threat to the country’s safety, welfare and unity. With media as a tool, it is described both as a social problem as well as an urgent national crisis. This essay concerns discourses on the portrayal of gang related crime in the media. LÄS MER
5. The role of innovation-driven SMEs in upscaling niche innovations within a regional context: An investigation of SMEs developing new mobility solutions in Västra Götaland CountyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Knowledge-based Entrepreneurship.... LÄS MER