Sökning: "source domain"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 189 uppsatser innehållade orden source domain.
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Mikrodataanalys
Sammanfattning : Twitter and other microblogging services are a valuable source for almost real-time marketing, public opinion and brand-related consumer information mining. As such, collection and analysis of user-generated natural language content is in the focus of research regarding automated sentiment analysis. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap och medieteknik (DM)
Sammanfattning : The concept of translating source code into other target programming languages is extensively used in a wide area of applications. Danfoss Power Solutions AB, a company located in Älmhult, strives to streamline their way of software development for microcontrollers by implementing this idea. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Värmdö municipality, in the archipelago of Stockholm, has one of Sweden’s fastest growing populations and is a popular location for tourism and summer houses. This puts a lot of pressure on groundwater reservoirs and will likely be even more strained in the future as the climate continues to heat up due to anthropogenic activities. LÄS MER
4. ICOS Atmospheric Stations: Spatial Characterization of CO2 Footprint Areas and Evaluating the Uncertainties of Modelled CO2 ConcentrationsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The main purpose of this thesis is to present and analyze spatial characteristics of 31 different European atmospheric measurement stations in the ICOS (Integrated Carbon Observation System) station network. The characterization includes quantification of where air arriving at the stations can be expected to have come from, as well as a breakdown of what these areas cover with regards to land cover, point source emissions and population. LÄS MER
5. Metaphors of populists – A cognitive linguistic study of conceptual metaphors in political speeches by Donald J. Trump and Nigel FarageKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för språkstudier
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to explore the use of conceptual metaphors in political speeches by Donald Trump and Nigel Farage. Conceptual metaphor theory is applied as the framework for the study. Metaphorical linguistic expressions are identified with help of the method Metaphor Identification Procedure (MIP). LÄS MER