Sökning: "source domain"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 171 uppsatser innehållade orden source domain.
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Fluida och mekatroniska system
Sammanfattning : This thesis documents the modelling of generic Environmental Control System(ECS) of an aircraft in Modelica by utilizing components from free version of theTTECCS (Technical Thermodynamic Environmental Control and Cooling Systems) library. In doing so, components used for developing ECS from the TTECCS library are mathematically verified with theoretical formula in MATLAB. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för informationssystem och –teknologi
Sammanfattning : The Domain Name System, DNS, is a fundamental part in the usability of the Internet, but its caching function is challenged by the increase of address size, number of addresses and automation. Meanwhile, there are limits in the memory capacity of certain devices at the Internet’s edge towards the Internet of Things. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Geofysik
Sammanfattning : By studying the frequency domain of seismic signals generated by earthquakes, the source parameters can be recovered, i.e., the seismic moment (M0) and the stress drop (Δσ). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The middlebox architecture is long known for its inharmonious presence within the Internet architecture. Network functions realized in middleboxes are inclined to interpose end to end connections, modifying the datagram header or spawning new connections on behalf, which renders policy enforcement challenging. LÄS MER
5. Evaluation of New Features for Extractive Summarization of Meeting Transcripts : Improvement of meeting summarization based on functional segmentation, introducing topic model, named entities and domain specific frequency measureMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Automatic summarization of meeting transcripts has been widely studied in last two decades, achieving continuous improvements in terms of the standard summarization metric (ROUGE). A user study has shown that people noticeably prefer abstractive summarization rather than the extractive approach. LÄS MER