Sökning: "space studies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1658 uppsatser innehållade orden space studies.
1. Ludonarrative Space : En fallstudie av den Narrativa Paradoxen och spelarens upplevelse i spelet Outer WildsKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medier och journalistik (MJ)
Sammanfattning : The inherent conflict between the predetermined nature of narrative and the freedom that interactivity allows for, has been a major point of discussion in the field of interactive storytelling for many years. The Narrative Paradox, which initially described this tension, is seemingly getting closer than ever to being solved, but a singular solution with a definite answer has not been determined. LÄS MER
2. Sharing space with a larger relative : examining interspecific effects of fallow deer on roe deer performanceMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Ecology
Sammanfattning : Interspecific competition of some form is a part of life for most species across the world. For some species it can be part of their evolutionary history over many thousands of years, while for others it is a more recent experience, as is the case of roe deer (Capreolus capreolus) and fallow deer (Dama dama), in Scandinavia. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för kultur och estetik
Sammanfattning : Contemporary art spaces are typically structured in accordance with a visual paradigm. However, sound has the capacity to leak into other spaces and does not conform to visual logics. Still, sounding artworks are frequently presented in these spaces. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/HDK-Valand - Högskolan för konst och design
Sammanfattning : In this essay, I have discussed a number of choices made through a photographic field work about a chosen place. By considering the archive as a space with a possible built in creative intensity, archive material intertwined with contemporary findings become an active part in understanding the present in an ongoing narrative. LÄS MER
5. En dödlig komedi. Commedia dell’Arte i Agatha Christies "Peril at End House" (1932) och "The Hollow" (1946)Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : This essay examines the role of Commedia dell’Arte in Agatha Christie’s "Peril at End House" (1932) and "The Hollow" (1946). The connection between the whodunnit novel and Commedia dell’Arte has been made several times, and references to Commedia dell’Arte are common in the whodunnit genre. LÄS MER