Sökning: "spatial clustering"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 34 uppsatser innehållade orden spatial clustering.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för systemteknik
Sammanfattning : Studying radar pulses and looking for certain patterns is critical in order to assess the threat level of the environment around an antenna. In order to study the electromagnetic pulses emitted from a certain radar, one must first register and identify these pulses. LÄS MER
2. A Spatial Analysis of Homicide Crime’s Distribution and Association with Deprivation in Stockholm Between 2010-2017Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : A Spatial Analysis of Homicide Crime’s Distribution and Association with Deprivation in Stockholm Between 2010-2017 Homicide crimes are rare events depending on numerous factors and tend to be distributed differently based on geographic location. The use of spatial analysis is substantively important for detecting different predictors in varying geographic areas and for the diffusion process of homicide crimes. LÄS MER
3. Exploring the distribution of accessibility by public transport using spatial analysis : a case study for retail concentrations and public hospitals in AthensMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This thesis studies the distribution of accessibility by public transport to retail concentrations and public hospitals in Athens, using spatial autocorrelation analysis based on Local Indicators of Spatial Autocorrelation (LISA) method and Geographically Weighted Regression (GWR). For this reason, the study area was divided in a 300x300 meter square grid of points representing the location points of the study. LÄS MER
4. Analysis of spatial-temporal pattern of Land Surface Temperature (LST) due to NDVI and elevation in Ilorin, NigeriaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The rate of global urbanization in the 21st century has been unprecedented especially in the African and the Asian continents. Urbanization typically causes a removal of natural vegetation and replacement of same with impervious and non-evaporative urban materials with high heat capacity and low solar reflectivity. LÄS MER
5. The use of spatial and temporal analysis in the maintenance of road mortality mitigation measures for wildlife in IrelandMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Urbanisation and a growing global population have caused our road networks to expand rapidly in the past decades. The consequences of transport infrastructure for wildlife include traffic mortality, habitat loss and habitat degradation and the negative impact of a road extends far beyond the road itself. LÄS MER