Sökning: "spatial environment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 430 uppsatser innehållade orden spatial environment.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Losses from floods have increased in recent years, worldwide and in Sweden. Understanding the economic and non-monetary cost of being exposed to flood hazard is important from a spatial planning perspective, particularly in urban areas. LÄS MER
2. Spatial Heterogeneity of Weather impacts on Cycling Flows within Gothenburg, Sweden - A Geographic Framework for Local Pattern AnalysisMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Background: In the past decade, the phenomenon of spatial heterogeneity has started to gaintraction in studies of cycling and weather. Cycling is usually the mode of transportation that ismost affected by inclement weather and the scientific consensus about how weather impactscycling behaviour on a general scale is for the most part well-established. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : External knowledge sourcing is not only an integral practice within knowledge management, its successful facilitation through leadership has a pressing importance for companies in order to stay innovative and thus competitive in an economic environment, shaped by the dominant and continuous influence of globalization and the increasingly fast pace of technological innovation. Hereby, only limited research has been conducted in the relation between knowledge-oriented leadership, knowledge management, and innovation. LÄS MER
4. Safety system design in human-robot collaboration : Implementation for a demonstrator case in compliance with ISO/TS 15066Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : A close collaboration between humans and robots is one approach to achieve flexible production flows and a high degree of automation at the same time. In human-robot collaboration, both entities work alongside each other in a fenceless, shared environment. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för systemteknik
Sammanfattning : Studying radar pulses and looking for certain patterns is critical in order to assess the threat level of the environment around an antenna. In order to study the electromagnetic pulses emitted from a certain radar, one must first register and identify these pulses. LÄS MER