Sökning: "spectral analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 240 uppsatser innehållade orden spectral analysis.
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för fysik
Sammanfattning : Hyperspectral image analysis works with image data where each pixel contains hundreds of wavelengths acquired from spectral measurements. It is a growing field of research in the sciences and industries because it can distinguish visually similar objects. LÄS MER
2. Psychedelic oscillations : A systematic review of the electrophysiological correlates of classic psychedelicsKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för biovetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background: Recently there has been a revitalization in research on classic psychedelic substances. This class of drugs has been found to produce intense and profoundly meaningful experiences, and offers a unique opportunity to study the neural correlates of the sense of self. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Fysik
Sammanfattning : Primordial black holes (PBHs) are expected to form in the very early universe, and therefore, we could use them to probe preBBN times. Astrophysical observations permit the placement of bounds on the abundance of PBHs. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Hållfasthetslära
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to investigate a selected set of fatigue life calculation methods and evaluate if they are suitable for fatigue life estimation of truck components at Scania. Failure due to fatigue can be cause by road induced vibrations, which is an inevitable phenomenon trucks are exposed to. LÄS MER
5. A gamma-ray study of a highly variable blazar : The Fermi-LAT analysis and the modeling of the FSRQ PKS 1510–089Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för fysik och elektroteknik (IFE)
Sammanfattning : The subject of this thesis is the analysis and modeling of the active galactic nucleus PKS 1510-089. The aim is to present a thorough background of active galactic nuclei combined with the analysis and modeling of a specific active galactic nucleus. The results will then be linked to previous research and theories about active galactic nuclei. LÄS MER