Sökning: "spill-over effects"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 26 uppsatser innehållade orden spill-over effects.
1. Effects of mass flowering crops on wild pollinator abundance and species richness : a review of local and landscape effects in the agricultural landscapeKandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Ecology
Sammanfattning : Agricultural intensification has led to the loss of flowering resources and natural habitats in agricultural landscapes and has been identified as one of the major drivers for the observed decline in wild pollinators in these habitats. It has been suggested that mass flowering crops could be used to counterbalance this negative trend. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates whether individuals who earn marginally above a minimum wage are experiencing spill-over effects as a result of its implementation, adjustment and existence. It focuses on Germany’s federal statutory minimum wage regime that was introduces in 2015 and later adjusted in 2017, through the experiences of individuals who earned 100% to 110% of the new wage floor in 2014. LÄS MER
4. Trends, structures and patterns of inequality and growth in Swedish regions: An analysis of the spatio-temporal patterns in the development of inequality and income in Sweden 1990–2016Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyses the spatio-temporal patterns of inequality and income growth in Sweden during the time-period 1990–2016. It aims at answering the question of whether there has been increasing inequalities, if so where and why. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This study examines how Chinese foreign direct investments (FDI) affect the social development in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA). Social development is measured as human development index (HDI) and inequality-adjusted human development index (IHDI). The effects of FDI have been investigated in several studies during the years. LÄS MER