Sökning: "spin off"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 80 uppsatser innehållade orden spin off.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Finance.... LÄS MER
2. Spin-off Impact on Shareholder Wealth: A worldwide study on market reactions to spin-off announcementsKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigate the spin-off wealth effect and its determinant factors for spin-offs announced in the period 2000-2019. The sample is distributed over three regions; Europe, Asia-Pacic, and the US, with 103, 248 and 164 sample transactions, respectively. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Title: Abnormal Return on Spin-offs and its Parent– A study on the performance of the Spin-off and the Parents performance over 2 yers Seminar date: June 4, 2020 Course: FEKH89, Business Administration: Degree Project undergraduate Level, 15 University Credit Points Authors: Wahidullah Barikzay, Malcolm Holm, Andreas Magnusson Advisor: Anamaria Cociorva Keywords: Spin-off, Abnormal Return, BHAR, Efficient Market, M&A Purpose: The purpose of the study is to investigate whether it is possible to obtain abnormally positive returns by buying and retaining shares in spin-offs and its parent company for two years. Methodology: The study has been conducted as a quantitative event study to investigate the abnormal return compared to the index. LÄS MER
4. User Interface Design for Quality Control : Development of a user interface for quality control of industrial manufactured partsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The expected quality on manufactured components in the automotive industry is high, often with an accuracy of tenths of a millimeter. The conventional methods used to ensure the manufactured components are very accurate, but they are both time consuming and insufficient and only a small part of the produced series are analyzed today. LÄS MER
5. Investments in Academic Renewable Electricity Generation Technology Spin-Offs : A Qualitative Study on High Capital Limitations for Underexplored Renewable Energy SourcesMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : Due to an intensified climate change discourse, renewable energy technologies find higher attention within the energy system and increasingly compete with traditional energy conversion systems. Electricity is progressively being generated through renewable electricity generation technologies (REGT) which harness naturally existing energy fluxes (wind, tide, heat, sun) and convert it to electricity. LÄS MER