Sökning: "sponsor management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 17 uppsatser innehållade orden sponsor management.
1. Financial Sponsors: Friend or Foe in an IPO? Earnings management in Nordic initial public offeringsD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : In this study, I examine the extent of earnings management in Nordic initial public offerings ("IPOs") and the impact of third-parties, with emphasis on financial sponsors (private equity, venture capital and family-owned investment companies). In an IPO, insiders have incentives to manipulate earnings in order to maximize the monetary gain when they divest their shares. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle; Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Sports sponsorship accounts for the majority of global sponsorship revenue and is a mutually beneficial business relationship between two parties -the sponsor and the sponsee. The most successful sports sponsorships are based on a good relationship between the sports entity and its sponsor, however, the relationship between the sponsor and the sponsee is difficult to understand due to the lack oftheoretical and managerial implications of the area. LÄS MER
3. Leading and Organizing for Radical Innovation. A qualitative benchmarking study of how SKF could stimulate radical innovationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : ABSTRACTStudies show that one of the most important factors for innovation success is that leaderssupport and involve in innovation efforts. Even though radical innovation is essential forlong-term success, and that radical innovation requires different managerial approaches thanincremental innovation, little attention has been paid to the relationship between leaders andradical innovation. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Sektionen för management
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of this thesis is to examine the ERK model's relevance, validity and potential need of development to better reflect how it looks today (2013). Method: The study is conducted through three surveys; the first two were face interviews with companies that sponsor Swedish soccer teams and the third study was conducted with a questionnaire to supporters outside a soccer stadium. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : Title: Applying Supply Chain Visibility – A study at a company in the paper and pulp industry Authors: Filip Adielsson and Erik Gustavsson Supervisors: Fredrik Eng Larsson - PhD Candidate, Department of Industrial Management and Logistics, Engineering Logistics, Lund Institute of Technology, Lund University Sponsor: Udo Lück Background: Companies are operating in a more global environment than before with larger flows of information. The information must be visualized and used in the right way in order for the supply chain to be efficient. LÄS MER