Sökning: "sports events"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 148 uppsatser innehållade orden sports events.
1. Automating Feature-Extraction for Camera Calibration Through Machine Learning and Computer VisionMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Machine learning as a field has expanded in an explosive manner, with more companies interested in using the technology. One of these companies, Spiideo, uses Machine learning to automatically stream and record sports, highlighting key events - all automatically without a cameraman. LÄS MER
2. “The difficulty seems to be making them more inclusive, rather than the fans” A Critical Analysis of UEFA’s regulation on political messages and symbolsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Genusvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In football, as well as in most sports, the question about politics being within it are highly debated. Questions related to nationalism, homophobia, racism, and sexism are all seen as permeating the sport. This is simultaneously topics that is facing resistance, especially through anti-racism-, and pro-LGBTQ+ campaigns. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Live attendance at sports events is important for individual teams as well as for the broader community of a sport. The amount of uncertainty about the outcome of a game is considered a crucial determinant of game attendance. This study examines how fans’ expectation about game outcome affects game attendance in Swedish Allsvenskan. LÄS MER
4. Stoppa matcherna! : En jämförande undersökning av två tidningars gestaltningar av händelserna i samband med Davis Cupmatcherna i Båstad 1968 och 1975Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för lärande, humaniora och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This essay sheds light on the protest events in connection with the Davis-Cup matches in Båstad in 1968 and 1975. They are relatively close in time, touch on the same sports competition, similar issues, engage largely the same group of protesters and were the subject of enormous media interest. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Gymnastik- och idrottshögskolan, GIH/Institutionen för fysisk aktivitet och hälsa
Sammanfattning : Aim: The aim of the study was to analyse the injuries and illnesses in Swedish Para athletes during four Paralympic Games (PG), 2012-2018. The research questions (RQ) were: 1) what was the injury incident rate (IR), and which anatomical areas were affected by injuries? 2) what was the illness IR and which physiological systems were affected by illnesses? 3) did the injury and illness IR differ between the Swedish delegation and the reference group (RG), where most athletes participating in the four PGs were included? 4) were there any associations between injury and illness IR and subgroups of athletes? Method: A retrospective analysis of data from a large ongoing prospective study of injuries and illnesses initiated by the International Paralympic Committee in 2012. LÄS MER