Sökning: "stakeholder involvement strategy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 21 uppsatser innehållade orden stakeholder involvement strategy.
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Economics
Sammanfattning : The apparel industry is accused of being socially and environmentally irresponsible. Due to the growing awareness of the social and environmental impact caused by the apparel industry, stakeholders are increasingly vigilant and demand ethical corporate behavior. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : While pursuing profits, modern firms begin to undertake corporate social responsibility (CSR). Different ways for firms to implement CSR have diverse impacts on consumer-based brand equity that reflects the meaning of the brand in consumers’ minds and is of considerable significance to corporate marketing strategy. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : The concept of corporate social responsibility (CSR) offers a solution for businesses to identify their roles in society in order to maintain corporate legitimacy in cooperation with the communities they exist. Even though companies started to work with CSR as part of their business, CSR communication remained overlooked, and the literature is scattered around various disciplines. LÄS MER
4. Democratic global environmental governance: An oxymoron or a matter of ideals? : A study of the United Nation’s 2030 Agenda for Sustainable DevelopmentKandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för tema; Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för tema
Sammanfattning : Today, one of the most compelling issues facing students of environmental politics is global environmental governance’s democratic legitimacy. Critics of multilateral and transnational sustainable development negotiations and implementations perceive these as democratically deficient, due to non-state actors deciding over nation-state politics. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för strategisk kommunikation
Sammanfattning : There is an increasing need for companies to showcase and communicate their Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives to stakeholders, yet the majority of former research on CSR communication provides little insight into how CSR is communicated to internal stakeholders. This thesis aims to understand from an employee and managerial perspective how a Swedish CSR frontrunner communicates its CSR efforts to internal stakeholders and how the company uses internal CSR communication to involve its employees in CSR initiatives. LÄS MER