Sökning: "stakeholder perspective"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 357 uppsatser innehållade orden stakeholder perspective.
1. Collaboration within a startup ecosystem - Enhancing entrepreneurial activities through collaboration in the startup ecosystem of Sydney, AustraliaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and Problem Formulation: There has been a growth in the entrepreneurship ecosystem of Australia due to the increasing support that aims to enhance entrepreneurial activities. However, Australia still has to overcome challenges to improve entrepreneurial outcomes. LÄS MER
2. The use-impact relationship of outdoor-tourism in Denmark : how the Tourism Carrying Capacity can develop tourism instead of keeping it on lockMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : With the ever increased focus on sustainability and not least the focus on sustainability in the tourism industry this thesis has critically investigated the suitability of the Tourism Carrying Capacity method in a Danish outdoor-tourism context. The research found that there are considerable limitations and challenges to implementing a TCC approach in Denmark, and even if implemented, legally, culturally and practically circumstances would challenge a proper and successful completion of a TCC approach too. LÄS MER
3. Stakeholder Management in International Development Aid Projects in The Gambia - The issue of planning and its implication to sustainabilityMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Low effectiveness of international development aid projects is becoming an increasingly popular research problem in the academic literature. A number of scholars and practitioners are under the opinion that ineffective stakeholder management is one of the main reasons why the outcomes of many development aid projects fall below expectations. LÄS MER
4. Exploring labeling for ecosystem services and biodiversity : a Q study with the German food-processing industryMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : Agriculture contributes to the deterioration of ecosystem services and the loss of biodiversity. Policy measures to combat these problems are often ineffective. Eco-labeling can help to involve consumers for increasing the share of products addressing ecosystem conservation. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Syftet med denna studie är att undersöka hur allsvenska klubbar har påverkats av coronakrisen. Mer konkret handlar det om att analysera hur ekonomin inom klubbarna indirekt påverkas och hur nya strategier tillämpats. LÄS MER