Sökning: "standards of conduct"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 127 uppsatser innehållade orden standards of conduct.
1. “Det finns ingen anledning att bränna skepp” - En kvalitativ intervjustudie om sportchefers inställning till objektivitetKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Objectivity is a vital aspect of the journalistic profession, and a pillar within the code of conduct expected of journalists. Historically, the term first emerged in the United States, as a reaction to previous practises deemed biased and propagandistic in favor of political parties. LÄS MER
2. Can Optimism in Press Releases Increase Abnormal Stock Returns? - An Event Study and Text-Analysis of Press Releases Issued by FinTech Companies under IFRS and US GAAPMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER
3. Improving the Usability of a Q&A Platform : A design process based on the principles of Lean UX – adapted to a given start-up environmentKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Datateknik och informatik
Sammanfattning : This Bachelor thesis is about digital tools for event organisers. The platforms offered by companies serve as digital backchannels that among other things facilitate interactions between audience and stage, for example during live Q&A sessions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : This Master’s thesis aims to conduct a case study on using Universal Verification Methodology (UVM) in SystemC for Register-Transfer Level (RTL) verification. Verification of ASICs is very important nowadays especially in terms of production costs, time to market and the sustainability of products. LÄS MER
5. Testing the International Standards Organization Verification and Validation protocol for evacuation simulations-An application to the FDS+Evac modelMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Brandteknik
Sammanfattning : Nowadays, many evacuation models exist in the market, and new models are continuously released with new features. How to assess the usability and reliability of model results becomes an issue for both developers and users. Therefore, verification and validation (V&V) protocols were introduced in the assessment process of evacuation models. LÄS MER