Sökning: "state aid"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 337 uppsatser innehållade orden state aid.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : International governmental organizations (IGO) are a large and natural part of the international arena, the same goes for democracy assistance in various forms. Although extensive research has been conducted on both these areas, surprisingly little has been explored about how these large subjects together affects democratic development. LÄS MER
2. CHALLENGES FOR CSOS LINKED TO FINANCIAL DEPENDENCY ON FOREIGN D0NORS. A case study of anti-corruption CSOs in UkraineMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Over the last 25 years anti-corruption policies have become inherent to the goal of building good governance within the field of development aid. Local anti-corruption civil society organisations (CSOs) in the countries of the former Soviet Union are important actors for demanding social accountability and legal reforms from their respective governments. LÄS MER
3. En policyanalys av Sidas styrdokument angående deras integrering av FN:s ramverk Human Rights Based ApproachMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Human rights became an important part of the development aid sector in 2003, due to the UN framework Human Rights Based Approach, HRBA. It is used across the sector, including within the Swedish state aid agency, Sida. LÄS MER
4. Actor or ally? Exploring Sweden’s involvement in Turkish gender politics through the Swedish Consulate General in IstanbulMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Genusvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this project is to study the implementation of Sweden’s feminist foreign policy through its gender equality enchancing foreign aid to Turkish civil society, managed by The Swedish Consulate General in Istanbul. Through a multi-methods study based on document analysis of project grant cases in 2019, and in-depth interviews with Consulate staff and representatives from partner organizations, the study maps a web of different actors and processes of change in Turkish gender politics: states, civil society, segments of the public and the international community. LÄS MER
5. Undervisningspraktik, kritik, och granskning: en kunskapsöversikt över svenska historieläroböckerUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : In this paper we aim to answer the question: “What kind of teaching practice, criticism, and review is most prominent in the current research about Swedish history school books and literature ?”. Swedish school books was governed and quality controlled by the state and school ministry between the years 1938 and 1991. LÄS MER