Sökning: "state apparatus"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 39 uppsatser innehållade orden state apparatus.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This essay has it’s outset in the painting Indigenous love by Anders Sunna, to further investigate how the postcolonial structures are expressed and in which way power and resistance manifests in the artwork. It also examines how the artistic expression takes form and what kinds of themes that are expressed in Sunnas artwork. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Engelska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Frank Herbert’s Dune is generally recognized as the best-selling science fiction novel of all time. While it is commonly referred to as a novel of environmental characteristics, this essay investigates the depiction of society and how the power dynamics in this far future setting are presented. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The abduction, or arrest as it´s referred to in Russia, of Eston Kohver on the border between Estonia and Russia in September 2014 caused many nations in the western world to condemn the practices of both the Russian counter-intelligence directorate and the Russian justice system. The aim of this thesis is to try to uncover why Russia acted as it did by applying Graham Allison and Philip Zelikows theories of the state as a rational actor and organisational behaviour on the actors and actions taken. LÄS MER
4. Leadership in environmentally sustainable transformation of private companies in Russia : Multiple Case StudyMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : As the number of global problems is proliferating, the issue of sustainability is gaining increasing recognition. One of the most imperative aspects of sustainable development is environmental sustainability. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The aim of the essay was to analyse the problems for democratic consolidation in Hungary during Fidesz time in the government. The research question was: which problems could be identified for the democratic consolidation in Hungary during 2010 to 2018 when the analysis is focused on the civil society, the political society, the rule of law and the state apparatus? In order to answer the research question a case study was done. LÄS MER