Sökning: "state capacity"
Visar resultat 11 - 15 av 474 uppsatser innehållade orden state capacity.
11. Do people with larger lungs speak in longer utterances and inhale less frequently? : Relationships between lung capacity, respiratory rate, proportion of lung capacity used for speech and utterance durationsMagister-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för lingvistik
Sammanfattning : This study examined the relationship between lung capacity, speech volume and duration of utterances. 8 adult subjects, 4 males and 4 females (24-36 yrs), participated. By breathing into a digital spirometer, lung capacities such as Vital Capacity (VC) and Inspirational Capacity (IC) were estimated. LÄS MER
12. Både och - för säkerhets skull : en kvalitativ fallstudie om Sveriges behov av både bredare internationella försvarssamarbeten och nationell försvarsförmågetillväxtMaster-uppsats, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Sweden's decision to participate in Operation Inherent Resolve (OIR) in Iraq 2015 appears to be a paradox in the perspective of the new defence policy which emphasises an increased national defence capacity. The Swedish Armed Forces is expected to increase both its national capacity and its international commitments despite personnel and economical limitations?Besides this paradox the Swedish decision to participate in a US-lead operation appears to be a deviant case in several perspectives which has not been investigated by previous research. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Stockholms universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : International investment agreements largely cover today’s transnational investments. These agreements confer certain substantive rights to foreign investors while simultaneously obliging host-states to act in a given manner so as to not interfere with the investments. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This paper analyzes the influence of Russian elite clans on Russian foreign policy-making. The goal of this paper is to discover the missing link that connects the changes in the International System to the formation of Russian foreign policy, more specifically the Russo-Georgian War, the occupation of Crimea, and the intervention in Syria. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Atomfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In the current development of coherent optical communication systems, nonlinear noise is considered to be the ultimate bottleneck when extending the transmission length. In this report we suggest a nonparamter digital signal processing scheme to extend the transmission length of a fiber link. LÄS MER