Sökning: "status marknad"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 42 uppsatser innehållade orden status marknad.
1. Business Growth by Mergers and Acquisitions : A Qualitative Study of Business Strategies: The Case of Smile TandvårdMaster-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Handelshögskolan (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : M&A is a strategy with a process that greatly revolves around achieving an approved merger, and subsequently being ready to act upon an approval. The strategy’s focuses are on the preparation and the analysis of the merger. LÄS MER
2. “BEKRÄFTELSE FRÅN KVINNOR ÄR INGET SKÄMT” : EN STUDIE OM INCELS FÖRESTÄLLNINGAR OM MASKULINITET OCH INTIMA RELATIONERMaster-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete (SA)
Sammanfattning : Tidigare forskning har främst belyst incels i relation till våld och radikalisering. Förhållandevis lite akademisk uppmärksamhet har tillägnats det som kan förstås som kärnan av incelgemenskapen; avsaknaden av intima relationer. LÄS MER
3. Second Life Batteries Faciliating Sustainable Transition in the Transport and Energy Sectors? : An Exploratory Field Study in ColombiaMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The increasing number of vehicles in Colombian cities have resulted in alarmingly low quality of air, further resulting in increasing health issues. One potential solution to this issue could be a shift from ICEVs (internal combustion engine vehicles) to EVs (electric vehicles). LÄS MER
4. Needs and requirements for the development and application of safe and cost-efficientmedical technology in low resource settingsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, KTH/Medicinteknik och hälsosystem
Sammanfattning : Growing populations and especially the growing proportion of elderly in the developing countries in South Asia pose an increasingly higher pressure on the health care systems in these countries. For example, in Bangladesh, a part of the pressure is currently eased by the unofficial health care workers called village doctors but with the cost of wrong diagnoses and unnecessary medications leading to excess use of e. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : Throughout history, large companies have been adapting to the new times. For this, they have had to be able to evolve and change the direction of their offer. In most cases, the offer they have now has nothing to do with what they offered. In other terms, they had to expand their core business. LÄS MER