Sökning: "step acquisitions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 20 uppsatser innehållade orden step acquisitions.
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : As of 1 July 2009, IFRS 3 allows for a policy choice, available on a transaction by transaction basis, to measure NCI at fair value or the proportionate share of net assets (IFRS 3.19), also known as the full and partial goodwill methods. LÄS MER
2. Towards a more efficient Supply Chain : A study at Bombardier Rail Control Solutions with a focus on centralizing their Supply ChainMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell produktion
Sammanfattning : To remain competitive in today’s business environment, companies must continuously become more efficient and improve their business. This can be achieved through developing and streamlining a company's Supply Chain. LÄS MER
3. A model based on total cost and manufacturer performance to evaluate a product as well as possible cost reductionsMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Logistik- och kvalitetsutveckling; Linköpings universitet/Logistik- och kvalitetsutveckling
Sammanfattning : Omega Pharma is a distributer of over the counter products, selling thousands of products produced at more than 200 manufacturers and sold in most European countries. The company was founded in Belgium in 1987 and has since then had a high market focus and expanded through acquisitions of brands and products. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Teknisk geologi; Lunds universitet/Väg- och vattenbyggnad (CI)
Sammanfattning : The main objective of this master's thesis is to evaluate a new processing method for extracting seismic conventional 3D streamer deep target data for shallow subsurface imaging. Deep target acquisitions have greater potential than it's conventional use. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Our paper aims to explore the rationale behind using cross-border mergers and acquisitions(M&As) as an entry mode to foreign markets. The result of our research showed that there is agap between theories behind M&As as a market entry mode, and why company executiveschoose M&As. LÄS MER