Sökning: "stock market prediction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 81 uppsatser innehållade orden stock market prediction.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background. Stock market prediction is an active yet challenging research area. A lot of effort has been put in by both academia and practitioners to produce accurate stock market predictions models, in the attempt to maximize investment objectives. Tree-based ensemble machine learning methods such as XGBoost have proven successful in practice. LÄS MER
2. A Comparison of Recurrent Neural Networks Models and Econometric Models for Stock Market PredictionsMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för fysik
Sammanfattning : It is well known that the stock market is highly volatile, so stock price prediction is a very challenging task. However, in order to make a profit or to understand the equity market, many investors and researchers use various statistical, econometric, and neural network models to make the best stock price predictions possible. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Predicting the direction of mid price changes could facilitate the decision of when in time an order should be placed on the market. The purpose of this thesis is to evaluate modelling approaches used to classify the direction of mid price changes in the limit order book on short term. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS); KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Due to the unpredictability of the stock market,forecasting stock prices is a challenging task. In this project,we will investigate the performance of the machine learningalgorithm LSTM for stock market prediction. The algorithmwill be based only on historical numerical data and technicalindicators for IBM and FORD. LÄS MER
5. Politics, Artificial Intelligence, Twitter and Stock Return : An Interdisciplinary Test for Stock Price Prediction Based on Political TweetsMagister-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : As the world is gravitating toward an information economy, it has become more and more critical for an investor to understand the impact of data and information. One of the sources of data that can be converted into information are texts from microblogging platforms, such as Twitter. LÄS MER