Sökning: "stock price"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 654 uppsatser innehållade orden stock price.
1. RIVolutionising Voluntary Disclosure: A Conceptual Study on the Value Relevance of Voluntary Disclosure for Listed Emerging Growth CompaniesD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : This study uses a mixed method approach to analyse how voluntary disclosure contributes to conceptually explain the valuation gap between fundamental accounting numbers and the stock market price for Listed Emerging Growth Companies (LEGCs). This is done by taking a deduced valuation model perspective using the Forecast Issues underlying the Residual Income Valuation model as a theoretical lens to analyse voluntary disclosure (Gray & Skogsvik, 2004). LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Some finance scholars argue that mergers and acquisitions (M&A) provide little to no value to the parties involved in the transaction, especially the acquirer. Such conclusions are usually drawn from analyzing the impact of the transaction on tangible quantitative measures such as stock price and return-based metrics. LÄS MER
3. Innovation and Performance of Companies with a Legacy of Risk Capital Funding: A Swedish PerspectiveMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Innovation and Industrial Management.... LÄS MER
4. Diversity In Performance Reporting. Empirical Evidence From The London Stock Exchange Concerning The Classification Of Interest Components Within The Income StatementMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Background and research question:There are shared opinions about whether it is possible to forecast the direction of prices through studying previous of market data. According to the efficient market hypothesis, using technical analysis is not an efficient method to predict asset prices, implying that stock market prices are unpredictable. LÄS MER