Sökning: "storm water"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 245 uppsatser innehållade orden storm water.
- M1-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : This thesis revolves around rain, more specifically the relationship between urban development and rain. In this part of the world rain is often considered something negative and something that we want to avoid. Architecture has been implemented in order to create structures which protect us from the water falling from the sky. LÄS MER
2. Re-thinking green roof design : The prospect of a carbon sink structure investigated through a life cycle cost-benefit analysisMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : Green Roofs (GRs) have been used worldwide as a solution for greening cities, while providing useful services to society such as storm water management, improved air quality, energy savings, and increased biodiversity, to name a few. However, the environmental impact of their structure has been understudied, and more importantly, the carbon cost related to the use of materials that have a high carbon footprint has received little to no attention. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) Target 6.2 aims at providing access to adequate and equitable sanitation and hygiene for all and to end open defecation by 2030. Yet, 47 % of the population in Bolivia lacked access to basic sanitation services in 2012. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för naturvetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Microplastic is a widespread pollutant in marine and fresh water systems. A major pathway by which microplastics end up in these systems is via storm water. Storm water is generated as precipitation drain off of impenetrable surfaces like paving. LÄS MER
5. Dagvattenhantering vid flaskhalsområden : Klimatförändringar och vägen mot hållbar dagvattenhantering i BollnäsM1-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Miljövetenskap; Högskolan i Gävle/Miljövetenskap
Sammanfattning : Flooding from extreme rainfall is already taking place today in Sweden's urban areas. In order tocreate sustainable stormwater management that reduces the risk of flooding, various factorsshould be taken into account such as the choice of method for management. Bottlenecks in thestormwater system mean wells with undersized outlet pipes. LÄS MER