Sökning: "strategic autonomy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 58 uppsatser innehållade orden strategic autonomy.
1. Unraveling EU’s Strategic Autonomy - Analysing the EU’s Path to Independence amidst Global InterconnectionsKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the EU’s strategic autonomy which refers to the EU’s strive for increased independence without having to rely on other countries in important policy areas. EU strategic autonomy was introduced in 2013 and has become a higher priority due to recent geopolitical changes. LÄS MER
2. Adapting to Extreme Weather Events : - Addressing Flood Risks Through Planning and Policy in NamibiaMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för fysisk planering
Sammanfattning : This master thesis investigates planning initiatives to address extreme weather events' impacts, specifically focusing on floods in Namibia. The study highlights the significance of such events in the context of global climate change, emphasising their adverse effects on livelihoods, particularly in rural communities and informal settlements. LÄS MER
3. The Pursuit of European Strategic Autonomy : Balancing or Hedging Foreign Policy Behaviour in Relation to Russia?Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Väst/Institutionen för ekonomi och it
Sammanfattning : Following the publication of the European Union Global Strategy in 2016 where the EU officially announced its quest for European Strategic Autonomy (ESA), a policy initiative toenable EU’s capacity to act autonomously in the realm of security and defence, this study poses the following research question: What type of foreign policy behaviour does the EU exhibit in security and defence through its quest for strategic autonomy? Broadly based in realism, the study is designed as a single case-study of EU foreign policy behaviour in relation to Russia and analyses whether the pursuit of ESA entails a balancing or hedging EU foreign policy behaviour. By doing so, the study contributes theoretically, by disentangling and operationalising these two concepts analytically, and empirically, by applying them to an EU context and investigating their presence. LÄS MER
4. How to be Organizational Agile under Digital Disruptions : Exploring the perspective of Subsidiary Management in an IT Multinational EnterpriseMaster-uppsats, Jönköping University
Sammanfattning : Background: From digitalization acceleration, digital disruptions such as edge-cutting technologies, have caused challenges and changes to business’ natures in terms of value, structures, and strategies. No industry nor organization is immune to these impacts, especially multinational enterprises in the information technology industry, whereas these businesses have started to overlook and disregard traditional ways of working to enhance these impacts. LÄS MER
5. Strategic Spatial Planning in an Evolving Governance Structure : Decolonizing Planning in NamibiaMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för fysisk planering
Sammanfattning : This research explores the challenges the Namibian government faces in the planning process when implementing policies for strategic spatial planning (SSP). The study considers the entire Namibian planning process which primarily is governed top-down but has since independence adopted policies to decentralize power. LÄS MER