Sökning: "strategic decision-making"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 344 uppsatser innehållade orden strategic decision-making.
1. ACCOMMODATION, CONTENTION, AND TRANSFORMATION – MAPPING THE FIELD OF GREEN TRANSITION POLITICS IN DENMARK FROM 2007 to 2020Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Sociologi
Sammanfattning : Climate change has become an all-encompassing problem as CO2 accumulating in the atmosphere sets the pace of temperature increases in our rapidly warming world. In attempting to make society ‘green,’ environmental movements have pursued different strategies through different political constellations. LÄS MER
- L3-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The world we live in today has become more complex, turbulent and unpredictable than ever before. One of the main reasons for this is the emergence of the digital transformation and everything that comes with it, from technological advancements in artificial intelligence and robotics to sharing platforms and the Internet of Things. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Malmö högskola/Institutionen för Urbana Studier (US)
Sammanfattning : For the first time in history, more people in the world live in urban areas than in rural areas. Almost half of this world urban population now live in metropolitan areas, which are becoming central spaces of world economic and social activity, and where major global challenges happen and should be tackled. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Gävle/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The study aims to explore the supply chain factors that impacts reshoring decisions.Methods: The study followed a qualitative research method based on exploratory research. In order to attain the context of situation-based interpretation, semi-structured interviews were conducted based on two Swedish firms engaged in reshoring initiatives. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER